The Sun Gro Centre offers several options for advertising your business or organization.
Why advertise at the Sun Gro Centre?
Our Ice Arena is utilized in winter and summer for a variety of events and programs, including:
- Average of 1500 hours of ice usage plus daily patronage of walking track and other events on Arena Floor
- Eastman Selects AAA Midget Provincial Team (over 200 hrs of usage)
- Beausejour Brokenhead Minor Hockey (over 350 hrs usage)
- Beausejour Ringette Assoc.
- Eastman Speedskating Assoc.,
- Beausejour Skate Club
- Summer Youth Programs
- Public Skating
- EESS Graduation Ceremony
- Annual Community Garage Sale
- Birthday Parties /Casual Rentals
- Pickle Ball
- 2015 Manitoba 55+ Games
- 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts
- Big Beausejour Book Sale
- Annual Garage Sale
Our Curling Club is utilized in the winter and summer seasons for a variety of events and programs, including:
- An average of 900+ hours of use per year
- Beausejour Ladies League
- Beausejour Men’s League
- Beausejour Mixed League
- Tuesday Morning Drop In Curling
- After School Youth Program
- Manitoba Curling Academy
- Annual Farmer’s Bonspiel
- Other Casual Rentals
- Pickleball Club
Where and How Can You Advertise?
We offer annual advertising in both the curling rink and the ice arena. Boards can be made to hang from the wall of the ice shed, or created as rink boards on the interior of the hockey arena boards.
Here is a price list of our 2019-2020 advertising:
To view our 2019-2020 advertising package and rates, click the link below.
To reserve an advertising space, please complete the Advertising Request Form below and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop it off at the Sun Gro Centre. You may also call us at (204) 268-9266 ext. 1.